Did You Know? Chiropractors examine patients using a blend of orthopedic and neurologic tests and palpation to design a treatment plan that will enhance the performance of the nervous system, allowing the body to heal. We also consider your “health environment” including diet, exercise, work and rest habits. All have a bearing on creating a healthy life. Chiropractors can adjust any joint in the body, including arms, legs, hips, knees, shoulders, wrists, hands, feet.
At Renaissance Chiropractic Clinic, we do more than adjust the spine. We provide our patients with individualized treatment plans which may include:
- Manipulation techniques including Diversified, Applied Kinesiology, Activator, Crainiosacral Therapy, Thompson Drop, and traction
- Massage techniques including Trigger Point Therapy and neuromuscular facilitation
- Physiotherapy including hot and cold packs, Ultrasound and Electrotherapy
- Corrective exercises
- Nutritional counseling & supplements
- Orthopedic supports including cervical and lumbar pillows and custom made arch supports